This movement is all about controlling and shaming women. A strong argument can be made that unwanted pregnancies are not women’s responsibility. That responsibility is shared, unequally, by women and men. Women bear about 7% and men the other 93% based on the fact that women can have sex about 93% of the time (during their fertile years) without getting pregnant. Meanwhile, a man can impregnate someone ALL the time. In fact, this is probably an underestimate because their fertile years don’t fade out mid-life.
See this classic twitter thread for more about the disproportion, and also about men’s hideously inconsiderate refusal to act the least bit responsible for it all. Personally, I favor the mandatory-vasectomy policy but I can see the arguments for some of the other proposed measures.